(Must be at least 21 years old)
▪ Has a valid Class A CDL
▪ Can read write and speak English in accordance with DOT requirements
▪ Must live within Hiring Map for selected Division. (see map below)
▪ Park at home unless within 50 miles of a terminal/ drop yard.
▪ Must have secure space to park tractor and trailer.
▪ Must have at least six months verified current experience in the past 36 months of a longer tractor-trailer combo with extended sleeper berth cab
▪ No more than 5 driving jobs in the past three (3) years
▪ No truck abandonment at unauthorized location
▪ Qualified as “Non Excepted Interstate Driver”
▪ Moving Violations no more than 3 in 36 months or more than 1 in most recent 12 month period.
▪ Serious Traffic Violations. No more than 1 serious moving violations within the last 36 months from conviction date
▪ Must be clear of the following convictions in the past three:
1. Under the influence of drugs or alcohol including refusal to test
2. Leaving the scene of an accident
3. Causing a fatality through negligent operation of a CMV
4. Driving while CDL is suspended, revoked or cancelled
5. Using a vehicle to commit a felony
▪ One (1) of the following is acceptable:
1. Speeding 15mph or more
3. Following too close
4. Improper or erratic lane changes
5. Driving a CMV without obtaining a CDL
6. Driving a CMV without a CDL in possession
7. Driving without proper class or endorsements for cargo being hauled
▪ No Preventable Collisions with a fatality
▪ No more than a combination of Three (3) collisions and MVR citations in previous 36 months.
▪ Three (3) collisions in the past three years with no more than two (2) in ANY 12 month period
▪ No more than two (2) preventable collisions in the past three (3) years
▪ Physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
▪ Have the ability to perform the essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations
▪ Must have a current D.O.T. medical card (long form needed) with at least 6 months remaining on card and be registered in their home state
▪ Must successfully complete and pass pre-employment drug test.
▪ No drug or alcohol related violations to include DUI, DWI, or possession/ trafficking convictions.
▪ No refusals to test for alcohol (BAT) or Urinalysis (UA) in last 36 months.
▪ No drug related convictions.
▪ A felony conviction will not necessarily bar from employment:
▪No Felony conviction for crimes related to Sex, Drugs, Theft/Fraud, or Violence within the past seven years from the date of conviction;
▪ No Misdemeanor conviction for crimes related to Sex, Drugs, Theft/Fraud, or Violence within the past five years from the date of conviction;
▪ Not a registered sex offender;
▪ No Conviction for an act of terrorism;
If after reading the above you feel you qualify to be placed with a trucking company please click "Get Started" above to start the placement process.
If you want to start working immediately we have two new opportunities for 1099 drives and Owner Operators. Drive 6-7 days home 1 day. (Hiring everywhere even outside of the hiring map below).
Make $0.60 per mile
Drive Freightliner Trucks 2019 or newer
Make 88% of each load
2 Years experience
No tickets in the last 3 years
No accidents in the last 3 years
If this job is for you please apply under 1099/Owner Operator.